Mission Critical Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technology to join our Wireless Team. The Senior Technology Specialist/BDA-DAS SME provides subject matter expertise in the assessment, specification, design and implementation of public safety land mobile radio systems, with specific expertise in the design and implementation of in-building coverage solutions leveraging BDA/DAS. This role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Philadelphia Metro Area, USA
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Perform onsite surveys and assessments for data gathering and conducting stakeholder interviews with a focus on system improvement, cost reduction and operational efficiency
- Design and implementation of land mobile radio systems in-building coverage solutions via BDA/DAS
- Lead projects by acting as the subject matter expert focused on wireless communications platforms and indoor coverage solutions
- Negotiate contracts with vendors on behalf of our clients to fulfill project requirements
- Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Plan and coordinate work activity
- Conduct analysis, develop reports and presentations, present findings and options to clients and potential clients
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers - exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Participate in wireless communications services sales initiatives
- Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Promote positive client relations, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships that are beneficial to them - and to our firm
- Proactively identify technology trends related to public safety wireless communications and develop thought leadership and/or educational material for internal and external usage
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
- 10 years of experience in public safety and project engagement and/or management to include emergency services and public safety wireless communications systems
- At least 5 years of successful and documented work experience in the assessment, specification, consultation, design and implementation of public safety and/or commercial wireless BDA/DAS.
- Expert knowledge of technical and operational standards applicable to public safety wireless communications platforms
- Expert knowledge of Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or Law Enforcement or Fire Services or Emergency Medical Services operations
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local polices and regulatory activities related to 911 and emergency services
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office; Project Management Software
- Valid drivers license and the ability to drive to client locations