Mission Critical Partners is a fast-paced, growing company helping our clients positively impact their communities by transforming their mission-critical systems and operations. We are seeking an energized self-starter who is passionate about their work and being a team player to provide administrative support at our State College corporate headquarters. This is a full-time, non-exempt position offering a hybrid work schedule.
In addition to general administrative duties, the individual will spend a significant amount of time proofreading specialized reports, proposals, and other documentation. For all project-related client deliverables and proposals, the individual will perform quality assurance and quality control, ensuring correct grammar, usage, spelling, and punctuation, as well as formatting and consistency. The position requires an individual with strong proofreading skills and attention to detail.
This individual must have exceptional administrative and organizational skills, and be flexible and capable of balancing multiple efforts with tight deadlines. The role requires a professional committed to teamwork and success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Provide administrative and general office support to team leaders and project managers in our fast-paced environment and growing organization
- Edit and read letters, proposals, reports, and other correspondence content for spelling and grammatical accuracy, and compliance with MCP’s style and formatting requirements
- Maintain exceptional quality control and attention to detail in the face of deadlines
- Produce timely, accurate, and high-quality work in the most efficient and productive manner to support business operations
- Participate in conference calls and transcribe meeting minutes as requested
- Coordinate and administer webinars, video conferencing, and online meetings
- Assist in coordinating meetings, luncheons, and special events as requested
- Process incoming/outgoing mail. Answer and route phone calls. Greet guests and visitors
- Continually assess and revise how assignments are accomplished to improve productivity and quality, and meet and/or exceed standards and the needs of internal and external clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative office support experience. Candidates must have a demonstrated history of working in a professional corporate/business environment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to proofread large and complex documents and reports. Work with authors to provide critical review and edits prior to delivery and submittal
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and re-align priorities as needed
- A positive attitude with a passion for attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to regional offices as needed
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.