We have an exciting opportunity for a Land Mobile Radio Specialist to join our Wireless Team. We are seeking a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. This role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Conduct design work for telecommunications systems, specifically for land mobile radio, APCO Project 25 radio systems, microwave, and radio over IP (RoIP) for Public and Life Safety
- Coordinate public safety wireless needs assessments, including requirements gathering from first responders, radio site surveys, coverage analysis, frequency analysis, and analysis of design options
- Create public safety requirements-based specifications and incorporate into procurement documents to acquire equipment and services
- Manage the site-specific requirements gathering and approval process, construction managers and inspectors performing quality assurance including radio tower acquisition and construction management activities
- Accountable for directing and managing project requirements for multiple clients simultaneously
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach or have overall responsibility for the engineering work to include the specifications and design, project scope, and detailed project plans for dispatch and remote communications facilities
- Prepare technical reports; present findings and options to clients on
- Plan, schedule, conduct and/or coordinate work involving conventional and sound engineering practices, but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to fulfill project requirements. Participate in marketing, sales, direct client relationships, and business development efforts
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum ten years of experience with radio and wireless communications systems
- Minimum five years of experience with public safety or life safety environment
- Professional Engineering licensure highly desired, but not required for candidates with comparable and documented work experience
- Experience implementing and managing Project-25 compliant radio communications systems in large urban environments
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to MCP regional offices and client sites
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.