The Data Integration Services team (DIS) at Mission Critical Partners (MCP) specializes in integrating systems for states, municipalities and counties in the public safety and justice markets. Our software allows for multiple different organizations within a state or county government to utilize data effectively.
MCP is expanding its integration services with brand-new product offerings, which are going to change the way states share and view information vital to making good decisions. We are looking to expand our DIS team with a software solutions architect. This engineer will make a direct impact to the future design and development of the search engine – predictive analytics product as well as take a lead role in shaping development in our expanding data interface and integration solutions. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success and who exemplifies our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Work with architecture and technical requirements to identify and select appropriate components, techniques, and patterns to define how they will interact and generate implementation guidelines to enable development and meet the business requirements for projects
- Identify technologies, development strategies and patterns to use to meet client’s needs, mindful of the constraints of scope, schedules, and costs
- Define the interface components and sets the requirements for each component to be developed by software engineers
- Guide and/or review development of all service specifications to ensure conformance with the architecture
- Review change requests and incorporates approved changes into design. Review proposed changes to in-process projects to ensure continued adherence to the architecture
- Contribute and assist in development of solutions and implementation in support of business development and proposal-writing
- Participate in testing and deployment
- Participate in or lead daily standup, weekly and monthly team meetings
- Report on software-development status pertaining to goals for quarterly planning sessions
- Participate in or leads meetings with clients as needed
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (potentially including boosters) is an essential requirement of this role. MCP will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance where required, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions
- Minimum six years of experience in software/technology development to include the role of Senior Software Engineer
- At least three years of experience working with interoperability solutions
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field, or four years additional years of equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Service Mix or similar integration tools.
- Hands-on background with Apache SOLR, Elastic Search, Spark, and other big data related tools
- Proven problem solving and project leadership capabilities for software design and data integration services
- Ability to present complicated concepts in an understandable way to governmental boards and persons while creating trusted relationships with all stakeholders
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.