Mission Critical Partners has a strong desire to build long-term relationships and a commitment to serve the criminal justice and public safety community with a wide variety of software data integration service opportunities throughout the United States. We have created an opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a client-centric, fast-paced and growing company.
As part of our Growth Team supporting our Lifecycle Managed Services Group, the Business Development Manager will design, develop, and execute a comprehensive and time sensitive sales plan for data integration, network integration and data management services with strategies for growth throughout the United States with a focus in the Criminal Justice and Public Safety marketplaces. This role requires an experienced and self-motivated Business Development professional, with a proven track record of success, who is committed to achieving success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Responsible and accountable to achieve annual individual and market segment sales goals.
- Work with company leadership to develop and lead the overall sales strategy for Data Integration Solutions (DIS) and product portfolio and analyze current client requests for patterns of new service product opportunities and requirements:
- Add value through continuous education for all regional business development managers, MCP project managers, and consultants to recognize potential DIS opportunities
- Own and drive the process for all DIS proposals
- Growth Leader on Lifecycle Management Services team
- Assist Regional business development managers with follow up on all DIS opportunities
- Own and manage the DIS funnel/pipeline. Manage and track all DIS opportunities and work with all business development managers and Criminal Justice and Public Safety DIS subject matter experts to provide the DIS forecast
- Leverage and build relationships with state level Chief Information Officers (CIO’s), Court CIO’s and other Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice CIO’s to identify integration and data flow sales opportunities
- Build working relationships with the regional business development territory managers and enterprise client managers for acceptance, education and opportunity build
- Lead DIS subject matter experts to build consistent proposals and opportunity development in existing clients
- Attend conferences and lead DIS conference strategy development; represent DIS in presentations and discussions and coordinate all lead follow-ups
- Work with the DIS team in farming additional opportunities in current programs for upsell opportunities
- Work with regional business development managers to develop new customer opportunities in existing regions, outside of the current MCP client base
- Lead DIS Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities
- Build trusted relationships to meet sales targets resulting in client satisfaction and profitable engagements
- Build trusted relationships with potential partners/contractors for opportunity based working relationships
- Delight the client. Provide a positive client experience, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Criminal Justice, Information Technology or a related field, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in selling to criminal justice entities
- Minimum 5 years of software services business development/sales experience, developing new opportunities and leading growth of outsourced software solution services and/or products for criminal justice and mission critical systems
- Established relationships in both commercial and government environments serving the criminal justice community
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office. Knowledge of Deltek Vision and/or other automated sales management tools is preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to our client locations and MCP regional offices
- Requires up to 75% travel within the continental United States
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading independent consulting and information technology (IT) support services firm that helps clients evolve their public safety systems and operations and improve emergency response through our extensive experience, knowledge and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.