We have a new position to join our growing team! We have an opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. This role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
- Conduct design work for long term evolution (LTE) wireless broadband systems, for public safety and ancillary market verticals
- Coordinate broadband needs assessments, including requirements gathering from system stakeholders, communications site surveys, coverage analysis, frequency analysis, and analysis of design options
- Create client requirements-based specifications and incorporate into procurement documents to acquire equipment and services
- Manage the site-specific requirements gathering and approval process, construction managers and inspectors performing quality assurance including radio tower acquisition and construction management activities
- Accountable for directing and managing project requirements for multiple clients simultaneously
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach or have overall responsibility for the engineering work to include the specifications and design, project scope
- Prepare technical reports, present findings and options to clients on
- Plan, schedule, conduct and/or coordinate work involving conventional and sound engineering practices, but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to fulfill project requirements.Participate in marketing, sales, direct client relationships, and business development efforts
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum ten years of experience with radio and wireless communications systems
- Minimum five years of experience with LTE wireless broadband systems
- Knowledge of LTE technical standards as established by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
- Professional Engineering licensure highly desired, but not required for candidates with comparable and documented work experience
- Experience implementing and managing LTE system implementations
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to MCP regional offices and client sites
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading independent consulting and information technology (IT) support services firm that helps clients evolve their public safety systems and operations and improve emergency response through our extensive experience, knowledge and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.