We have a new opportunity for an individual to join our Marketing Team. The Marketing Communications Specialist will play a critical role in implementing marketing communications plans that align with corporate goals. As a member of the marketing team, he/she will work in a fast-paced environment with executive leadership, as well as MCP growth and practice teams. Working with marketing, you will develop marketing strategies, implement tactics and meet established goals. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Prudence,
and capable of succeeding in a Culture of Commitment, not Compliance
- Learn the MCP business and establish strong relationships with MCP staff members
- Partner with the vice president of marketing to develop and execute plans that support and drive business objectives
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Event management responsibilities
- Be responsible for identifying, planning and executing a variety of event-based programs, including tradeshows, customer events, and educational sessions that will help Mission Critical Partners meet its business objectives
- Define event goals, strategies, and ROI measurement criteria and drive planning meetings with stakeholders and virtual teams from start to finish
- Work closely with cross functional teams for all event deliverables including signage, demo and collateral development and track inventory to prepare the booth and event layouts, service requirements and shipping logistics
- Establish and monitor event budget, negotiate fees and pricing.
- Coordinate logistics including shipping to and from events, onsite set up and tear down, hotel rooming lists, meeting and dinner schedules, staffing schedules and training meetings and reports
- Manage third party vendors such as exhibit house, A/V providers, catering, etc.
- Content marketing and social media responsibilities
- Maintain company social media accounts and calendar
- Contribute content and outreach for website and social media campaigns including blog, articles for trade magazines and social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Digital marketing responsibilities
- Use WordPress to manage and refresh content on the company’s website
- Use HubSpot to manage digital outreach campaigns
- Assist with SEM/SEO efforts
- Brand management responsibilities
- Ensure alignment to MCP brand strategy and help support staff members related to brand support
- Work in alignment with business development team to track progress of lead tracking through the marketing / sales funnel using company-CRM (Deltek)
- Miscellaneous tasks
- Engage in day to day activity with marketing partners
- Participate in the development of annual and quarterly marketing plans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, English or liberal arts.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications, advertising, corporate communications, public relations, media relations, brand marketing, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience implementing campaigns or projects that focus on:
- Marketing communications
- Social media engagement
- Media relations
- Employee engagement communications
- Understands elements of brand marketing and can effectively deploy them with moderate management direction
- Experience with WordPress and HubSpot
- Experience working in the public safety industry is preferred.
- Previous business writing, editing and proofreading experience
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client locations and other MCP offices
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading independent consulting and information technology (IT) support services firm that helps clients evolve their public safety systems and operations and improve emergency response through our extensive experience, knowledge, and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.