Mission Critical Partners (MCP) provides telecommunications and consulting services to the Public and Life Safety industry. We have an opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking for a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Provide geospatial solutions assistance to MCP project managers and clients on next generation network solutions. Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Conduct analysis, develop reports and project presentations
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers - exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- At least 2 years’ experience working with the design, analysis, and updating of GIS data, process automation and technologies, especially in the Public Safety space
- Familiarity with database management systems and relational databases
- Skilled in the assessment of client situations, identifying needs, developing recommendations and specifications, and implementing solutions
- Exemplary communications, both oral and written. Experience with developing RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports is expected
- Bachelor of Science Degree desired
- GISP and/or ENP certifications desired
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to drive to our client sites and MCP office locations
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.