We are seeking passionate Public Safety professionals to add to our team with experience in leading consolidation of 9-1-1 Centers. The selected candidate will act as an execution lead in providing operational consulting services focused in Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and Emergency Operations Center (EOC) technologies, policies, governance, training, assessments and staffing analysis to accommodate consolidations. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success and who exemplifies our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Serve as project lead, that includes project and client management tasks. Define and/or manage requirements for multiple client sites
- Perform onsite surveys of existing organizations and systems with an emphasis on data-collection, organizational processes and procedures, developing a clear understanding of current and future operational needs and to provide clear concise documentation and recommendations on potential system improvement, cost reduction, staffing, and operational efficiencies for consolidating multiple facilities
- Consult with clients, focused in the operations of Public Safety facilities as well as assist in related systems design, procurement and installation, budget and funding prioritization
- Coordinate project resources and deliverables. Create or assist with establishing and maintaining a project plan and schedule between clients, stakeholders, vendors and company technical/project personnel using structured methodologies
- Effectively and proactively communicate with clients, elected officials, stakeholders and vendors on project status, project success, project issues, and project delays
- Guide clients in the development of operations guidelines and procedure documents, required training, implementation plan to consolidate operations
- Assure the quality of project deliverables, including technical standards, client QA/QC procedures, and close-out. Deliver projects within client budget guidelines
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers – exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Work with business development staff to develop ongoing programs and proposal statements of work for additional services
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- Associates Degree in Telecommunications, Public Safety, or related field
- 7 years successful and documented work experience in the assessment, design, consultation and implementation of consolidated operations, technologies and communications systems for public safety and/or mission critical systems
- In-depth knowledge of policies, processes and documentation requirements for Public Safety operations and administration - budgeting, staffing, etc.
- Subject matter expert for technology and telecommunications within emergency management, disaster planning, response, and recovery
- Experienced team leader with telecommunications expertise that includes 9-1-1 Public Safety, Emergency Management, Call Handling Equipment (CHE), Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD), Data Communications Planning, facility construction, Land Mobile Radio (LMR)/Microwave communications and related telecommunications industry standards and best practices
- Practical competence with planning requirements and documentation required for project management, policies, procedures, and grant programs
- Skilled in the operational assessment, specification, design, implementation and training of systems in support of PSAPs and EOCs
- Understanding of the challenges faced by the PSAP community during consolidations
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading independent consulting and information technology (IT) support services firm that helps clients evolve their public safety systems and operations and improve emergency response through our extensive experience, knowledge and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.