Our growth and client-centric vision has created a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. As Facilities Technology Specialist with our Operations and Facilities Market Segment Team, the individual will be expected to provide subject matter expertise in Public Safety facilities and the assessment, specification, and design of Public Safety 9-1-1 and Emergency Operations Centers technologies for new or renovated facilities. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Act as the subject matter expert focused on public safety communications and operations. Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Work with public safety clients and architects for facility and operational assessments, procurement and implementation of facility design and public safety technology
- Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Develop and write detailed technology specifications and procurement documents. Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Develop detailed implementation and migration plans related to facility projects and associated technology integration (A/V, CAD, CHE, radio)
- Execute the implementation and migration plans for facilities and public safety technology systems
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or related field is preferred
- 5 years successful and documented work experience in the assessment, design, consultation, and construction of building systems
- Successful track record with public safety operations and program administration of both government projects and multi-county regional programs interfacing with local governments and voluntary boards is highly desired
- Exemplary communications, both oral and written. Writing for proposals, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Technical writing focused on public safety telecommunications and technology; specifically, regulatory, policy, white papers, and client education
- Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions
- Proven knowledge of federal, state and local agency activities related to Public Safety
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading independent consulting and information technology (IT) support services firm that helps clients evolve their public safety systems and operations and improve emergency response through our extensive experience, knowledge and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.