Our growth and client-centric vision has created a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. The purpose of the Service Sales Engineer position is to provide sales assistance to our Growth Team concerning the technical knowledge of products and services. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Assist the Company’s Business Development Managers with technical and solution deployment knowledge pertaining to the Divisions service products and overall services offered by the Division
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to the Growth Team, clients, and prospects
- Provide technical specifications and statements of work for a quote or proposal and prepare accompanying materials.
- Work with the division management team for pricing an opportunity
- Interpret client requirements; speak with clients or prospects to understand their needs and relay this information to the Business Development Manager
- Perform technical presentations that demonstrates on how service products and other services can benefit and meet client needs
- Serve as liaison with other teams and divisions within the company to gather and share technical expertise for supporting the Growth Team
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other related events
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the division and the company
- Attend weekly service delivery and business development meetings and ensure business development opportunities are compliant with company and division policy
- Assist with business development projects and provide cross functional assistance to other practice teams, departments and divisions when needed
- Aid in and/or lead the implementation of solutions sold to end user clients
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field or related experience
- 8 years successful and documented sales support and program deployment experience
- Exemplary Communications, both oral and written. Writing for RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions
- Project Management knowledge required and PMP certification a plus
- Estimated travel is 50% - 60%
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.