Our growth and client-centric vision has created a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects for clients by managing the cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Lead project teams in design and development tasks. Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by client stakeholders and team members
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required. Ensure risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
- Maintain constant communication with clients keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a related field or related experience
- 8 years successful and documented work experience in the assessment, design, implementation, and management of technologies and communications systems for public safety and/or mission critical systems
- 8 years of project management experience
- PMP Certification preferred but not required depending on work experience
- Exemplary Communications, both oral and written. Writing for RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.