We are seeking an individual to work with project teams to enhance the interaction, engagement, and management of client relationships within Southeast Pennsylvania. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Promote positive client relations, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Coordinate resources, assign tasks reflecting client requirements, and execute project deliverables to meet client needs
- Lead relationships with public safety clients and architects for facility and operational assessments, procurement and implementation.
- Write grant applications; participate with procurement processes for clients including solicitation documents
- Develop and write policy. Remain current on industry and legislative changes related to 9-1-1; assess impact to clients
- Manage projects or act as project lead focused in telecommunications and technology for public safety. Assure quality of project deliverables, scope of work, budget and client satisfaction
- Lead and participate in the development of reports, analyses, and project presentations; present findings and options to clients
- Develop project scope, roles, responsibilities, pricing and detailed implementation plans related to facility projects and associated 9-1-1 technology integration (CAD, CHE, radio).
- Telecommunications analysis and planning for public safety. Lead onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-analysis and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers - exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years successful and documented work experience in public safety communications consulting services environment and/or minimum of five years of applicable experience with state/local public safety communications programs and mission critical systems
- Exemplary communications, both oral and written. Writing for proposals, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Technical writing focused on public safety telecommunications and technology; specifically, regulatory, policy, white papers, and client education
- Proven specialist with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following skill sets:
- Telecommunications subject matter expertise in public safety areas that include: emergency communications; land mobile radio and wireless interoperable broadband systems; ESInet; telephony/VoIP; Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1); voice/data communications planning for first responders; practical competence with planning requirements and documentation; grant programs, and related telecommunications industry standards and best practices
- Strategic planning for NG9-1-1 to include functional requirements definition, feasibility, vulnerability, infrastructure protection, implementation, and ConOps planning
- Design of Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems and PSAP Operational plans
- Knowledge of federal, state and local agency policies and regulatory activities related to 9-1-1
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to our client locations and MCP regional offices
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.