The Vice President (VP) & Director of Service Delivery Operations for Mission Critical Partners (MCP) Lifecycle Management Service Division is a key position within MCP, leading the execution, programs and support of the business unit, empowering a team of professionals to deliver on all booked programs for our clients. The VP & Director of Service Delivery Operations supports the team’s effort to manage projects, ensure quality and best practices, and develop the ongoing business delivery processes and other activities that contribute to the overall success of our firm and the Lifecycle Management Services Division. Collaborating with senior leadership, Division staff leaders, and our business partners, the VP & Director of Service Delivery Operations sets strategy and goals, and aids in providing efficient solutions that delight our clients. The VP & Director of Service Delivery Operations models MCP’s mission, vision, and core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Together with leadership, develop the Division’s delivery team goals and metrics in alignment with corporate objectives. Directly manage and lead the Division’s delivery team to meet operational and financial goals while maintaining delighted clients. Prepare and present weekly reports highlighting metrics, results, and project status utilizing the corporate ERP/CRM platform
- Manage the delivery team’s revenue recognition, project profitability, established goals, and schedules while delivering high quality services to delight our clients utilizing the corporate ERP/CRM platform
- Establish, develop, and direct the execution of the Division’s delivery strategies to support customer objectives for on time program delivery as well as efficient and effective recurring revenue contracts.
- Aid in setting strategy for the establishment and delivery of expanded service solutions
- Provide appropriate strategy and delivery methodology as the organization migrates through a delivery maturity model from more ad hoc to more refined, repeatable, and efficient; all while maintaining a highly satisfied contract base of clients
- Set metrics for team delivery, revenue and forecasting to support Division and corporate goals. Directly manage the delivery team, revenue forecasts and staffing needs including all skillset requirements
- Work with staff to build continuous improvement and efficiency of all delivery operations
- Support the development and execution of team growth strategies including delivery and solution recommendations
- Develop, establish, scope, maintain, support and manage all client delivery programs and continue to build client relationships through quality delivery, while ensuring programs are profitable, successful and delivered with the highest quality
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Sciences and Technology, or a related field
- 10 years’ relevant experience leading managed service delivery teams
- 10 years’ relevant experience servicing large enterprise markets/clients
- Knowledge in ITIL Service Operation framework for delivery of IT services is a plus
- Knowledge in IT/IP networks, data, cybersecurity and application delivery required
- Direct and matrix supervisory and working relationship experience, and strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities are required. Ability to inspire others at all levels of the organization is essential
- Exemplary communications skills, both oral and written. Writing for RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success.
- Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts and develop delivery specifications, recommendations, and solutions
- Expertise in the use of project management methodologies (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP)) and tools
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to client sites and MCP regional office locations
- Willingness to travel 50%-70% of the time
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.