We are seeking an individual to provide administrative support at our State College corporate headquarters. This is a position where attention to detail is a must to be successful. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Provide administrative and general office support to team leaders and project managers in a fast-paced environment and growing organization
- Be accountable for trade show support to include shipping/receiving of booths and collaterals, preparing materials, and supporting activities/attendees during events
- Make travel arrangements such as hotel, airline, rental car as needed
- Coordinate and administer video conferencing, online meetings, and webinars
- Attend conference calls and transcribe meeting minutes as requested
- Assist in coordinating meetings, luncheons, and special events
- Type, edit and read letters, proposals, reports and other correspondence content for spelling and grammatical accuracy, and compliance with requirements
- Prepare request for proposals (RFP) responses, reports, and project deliverables
- Maintain exceptional quality control and attention to detail in the face of deadlines
- Produce timely, accurate and high-quality work in the most efficient and productive manner to support business operations
- Perform data entry, prepare PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Process incoming/outgoing mail. Greet guests and visitors. Answer and route phone calls
- Continually assess and revise the manner in which assignments are accomplished to improve productivity and quality, and meet and/or exceed standards and the needs of internal and external clients
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative office support experience. Candidates must have a demonstrated history of working in a professional corporate/business environment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and re-align priorities as needed
- Ability to proofread large and complex documents and reports. Work with authors to provide critical review and edits prior to delivery and submittal
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude with a passion for attention to detail is a must
- Willingness to work required hours to meet client, company and project needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to regional offices as needed
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.