We have an opportunity for an ERP Specialist to be part of our Support Team. The individual will interact directly with employees to design, implement and maintain our Project-based ERP (Deltek Vision) related to meeting organizational needs. Add value to our operations through development of additional solutions through proactive research, implementation, and end user training. Provide insight to leadership team through custom report writing, including past data and future predictions. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Prudence.
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Be the primary on site resource for all issues related to the Deltek Vision ERP system
- Work with Deltek support to resolve issues beyond the scope and ability of internal resources
- Assist various departments to train and instruct users with respect to their specific day-to-day needs and problems
- Support staff members or users in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilizing Deltek capabilities
- Create and customize Deltek Vision sections and reports.
- Support administration of Deltek security and permission rights for Deltek users
- Monitor and identify problems in Deltek system
- Remain current on changes and updates to Deltek Vision and communicate those changes throughout the organization as needed
- Lead the migration effort to Deltek Vantagepoint
- Develop workaround solutions for users when a Deltek solution is not available
- Other support duties as assigned
Mission Critical Partners, LLC.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with Deltek Vision or similar project-based ERP system
- Experience with basic troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows and Office 365 end user issues
- Understanding of database structures and the effects of various ERP processes
- Proven experience with database and data organization and management.
- Preferred knowledge in SQL language required for report writing.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work required hours to meet client, company and project needs.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive to client locations and other MCP offices.
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.