Project Manager – Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
Our growth and client-centric vision has created a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. As Project Manager with our Operations and Facilities Practice Team, the individual will be expected to provide subject matter expertise in the assessment, specification, and design of Public Safety 9-1-1 systems, specifically Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD). The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Manage large-scale projects. Act as the subject matter expert focused on public safety communications and operations. Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Lead diverse project teams, manage and coordinate work activity. Lead regularly scheduled project huddles and meetings, including kick-off and close-out. Provide leadership and energy necessary to motivate staff and achieve goals
- Focus for this particular role is managing projects related to CAD
- Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Develop and write detailed project scope statements (PSS) and work breakdown schedules (WBS). Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Establish a project plan and schedule between clients, company technical and project teams. Oversee and coordinate the planning, resources, and direction of work activity and deliverables
- Coordinate with our business development staff to develop ongoing programs, and proposal statements of work for additional services
About Us:Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or related field is preferred
- 10 years successful and documented work experience in the assessment, design, consultation and implementation of public safety mission critical systems with significant emphasis on CAD
- 5 years’ project management expert with proven problem-solving capabilities and experience that includes budgetary responsibilities
- Successful track record with public safety operations and program administration of both government projects and multi-county regional programs interfacing with local governments and voluntary boards
- Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions
- Extensive expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools is a must
- Proven knowledge of federal, state and local agency activities related to 9-1-1
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.