We have a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. As a Consultant/with our Facilities and Operations Practice Team, the individual will be expected to provide subject matter expertise in PSAP Operations and the assessment, specification, and design of Public Safety 9-1-1 systems, including CPE, Computer Aided Dispatch and radio, broadband voice/data networks, and mission critical IP transport. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Serve as project lead to include project and client management tasks. Define and/or manage system requirements for multiple client sites
- Effectively and proactively communicate with clients, elected officials, stakeholders and vendors on project status, project success, project issues, and project delays
- Act as the subject matter expert focused on public safety communications and operations.
- Consult with clients, focused in the operations of Public Safety facilities as well as assist in related systems design, procurement and installation, budget and funding prioritization
- Guide clients in the development of operations guidelines and procedure documents, required training, implementation plan and effectiveness testing/measurements
- Lead diverse project teams, manage and coordinate work activity. Lead regularly scheduled project huddles and meetings, including kick-off and close-out. Provide leadership and energy necessary to motivate staff and achieve goals
- Develop and write detailed project scope statements (PSS) and work breakdown schedules (WBS). Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Establish a project plan and schedule between clients, company technical and project teams. Oversee and coordinate the planning, resources, and direction of work activity and deliverables
About Us:Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Associate’s Degree in Telecommunications, Public Safety, or related field or related experience
- 7 years successful and documented work experience in the assessment, design, consultation and implementation of operations technologies and communications systems for public safety and/or mission critical systems
- In-depth knowledge of policies, processes and documentation requirements for Public Safety operations and administration - budgeting, staffing, etc.
- Experienced team leader with telecommunications expertise that includes 9-1-1 Public Safety, Emergency Management, CPE, CAD, Data Communications Planning, Land Mobile Radio (LMR)/Microwave communications and related telecommunications industry standards and best practices
- Ability to present complicated concepts in an understandable way to governmental boards and persons while creating trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.