As a result of our continued growth and track record for success, we are seeking a 9-1-1 professional within Southeast Pennsylvania to join our team. The individual will be expected to provide subject matter expertise in the assessment, specification, design and implementation of enterprise networks and 9-1-1 systems. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Serve as subject matter expert and project lead for clients. Ensure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Provide leadership and strategic implementation support for complex 9-1-1 systems
- Assess client situations and identify their needs and requirements. Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Lead and participate in the development of reports, analyses, and presentations
- Develop project scope, roles, responsibilities and detailed implementation plans
- Remain current on industry, policy, funding, and legislative changes related to 9-1-1; assess impact to clients
- Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement and budgets
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers—exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Provide positive client relations, working with them as partners and building their trust to develop long-term and meaningful relationships. Support business
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences/Technology, Telecommunications, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of successful experience working within a consultancy and/or services oriented environment for mission critical systems
- 5 - 7 years of experience related to the assessment and implementation of enterprise voice, data, ESInet, or 9-1-1 systems
- Proven and comprehensive knowledge of technical standards that apply to the concept of “Next Generation 9-1-1” (NG9-1-1)
- Problem solver and should have significant practical experience in the application of technical standards to real-world features and functions
- Knowledge of federal, state and local agency activities related to 9-1-1
- Recognition and understanding of all public safety communications applications and their operational impact
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to drive your own vehicle to our client sites and regional offices
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.